This website is hosted by Optimal Host
  • Welcome to Xtreme Combat Soldiers
  • Join Us On TeamSpeak: ts3.xcs-squad.com:8713
  • BHD Server: !XCS - 73.29.40.58:17479
  • Insurgency Server: XCS-SQUAD.COM - US EAST - 73.29.40.58:26016
  • Ark Server: XCS-SQUAD.COM - US EAST - 66.55.137.136:21000
  • We Are Now Recruiting Members 18+

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ

Latest Site News     
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Forums Reset Squad News McGyver 1
 bulldog
 Oct 17, 2018 8:46 am
Recent Topics    
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
BnT-Bagntag chamming DFBHD General Chat Sabre 0
 Sabre 
 Jan 12, 2019 4:26 pm
Karma is a bitch ¨BÈÁ§T¨»EIЫ DFBHD General Chat McGyver 14
 Sabre 
 Jan 03, 2019 9:52 pm
BnT Squad setting me up DFBHD General Chat McGyver 17
 Pulsifi3d 
 Dec 19, 2018 1:17 pm
New Insurgency Server Insurgency General Chat McGyver 0
 McGyver 
 Dec 13, 2018 4:23 pm
New America's Army Server AAPG General Chat McGyver 0
 McGyver 
 Dec 13, 2018 4:18 pm
Fake XCS Teamspeak General McGyver 1
 Taz 
 Oct 23, 2018 2:18 pm
Pinger Setup DFBHD General Chat McGyver 0
 McGyver 
 Oct 16, 2018 10:46 pm
Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic  printer-friendly view  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xtreme Combat Soldiers Forum Index ::  DFBHD General Chat ::  BnT Squad setting me up
usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 18, 2018 6:31 pm  Post subject: Note BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

Pulse admitting i was setup when i was first banned from bnt server... After me showing bnt admins this screenshot i still remain banned thats one fishy squad having a few admins being past cheaters.

=bnt=BigSmoke was RealSoldiers known as RS-Caution he was the idiot that was going around crashing TTB, EID, FAS and a few other servers few months ago then going to everyones TS saying he had a fix for $100 bucks... I was the one being accused of crashing the servers back then very lame... He was also the idiot that was going in TTB server walking thru walls chamming and messing with everyone... we called him troll back then.

=bnt=Bagntag played as cleaner banned from Julies Party before he started bnt squad... He was also banned from EID server as well as bagntag lol he was also secretPolice chamming it up playing in his own server... The way he plays now as bagntag compaired to cleaner is like night and day maybe he stopped using his chams playing as bagntag or just not hardly playing since he sits back watching his own server now.

but hey you all dont have to believe all this info from me im only stating the facts.

Last edited by McGyver on Dec 19, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

blank.png Sabre
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Nov 18, 2018 8:32 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

you speak the truth cause ive specced him in BNT and all he does is cham. Their squad is full of cheats that were banned from other squads. They are so worried of being caught, they will ask you why are you not moving (standing still) cause they think you are speccing them...lmao

blank.png Pulsifi3d
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 2:08 am  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

Last edited by Pulsifi3d on Jan 01, 2019 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 3:50 am  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

Pulse i did accept your apology... pulse you like twisting shit around dont you... are you high or something ? you know thats not how it went down... Black-Ice told us to use a vpn and come back in using different names cause PB&J would have a hissy fit if i was back in bnt server using my real game name or even Newbie-XCS- she said that he was the only admin that would have a problem with me being in your server... It dont matter what names i use PB&J figures out who i am anyways he will say hey mcg or make his comments to let me know he knows its me like he always does... I told ice that from the get go that it wont work... Post the chat logs from that night PB&J figured out it was me and ksses... right after that night is when ksses decided to use her real game name with tags cause it was pointless.

ksses didnt ask for bnt ts password til after she was banned as ksses-XCS- get your facts right... ksses came back in with different name and vpn it was me ksses and bully all in our XCS TS playing as a team next thing i see the name that ksses was using was banned for cheating we were like wtf so i asked black-ice in chat are you 100% sure of that player was cheating cause she had no clue it was ksses at that time so she typed 10000% sure i was like well your dead wrong... so bnt brought all this drama on themselfs...

PULSE I NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF CHEATING YOUR NOT THAT GOOD OF A PLAYER... YOU CAN STREAM ALL YOU WANT WHO CARES THIS IS ABOUT WHO YOUR ADMINS WERE BEFORE BEING ON BNT.

Pulse you think you know whats going on dont you but you dont know shit and talk out of your ass all the time... THIS IS THE REASON WHY EID STARTED TO BAN VPN's.

Your Buddy RS-Caution now known as =BNT=BigSmoke your admin.

SO YES I DID HELP MAKE EID AND RS A BETTER SERVER BY USING THE NAME HOST THEY FIGURED IT OUT ON HOW TO KICK THE NAME HOST SO YOUR WELCOME EID AND RS GLAD I COULD HELP.

Last edited by McGyver on Nov 22, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 4:35 am  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

------------------------------------------------------------------------

blank.png Sabre
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 1:36 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

Can you tell BHD is Puls life?
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 10:32 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

bnt thinks im having someone else going into bnt server speccing another lie thats all they do lmao im the one doing the speccing and pulse was saying something about xcs members was asking hossboss for bnt ts info id never do that to hoss... hossboss is the only innocent member over there well besides mozz and pun lol

blank.png Sabre
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 11:09 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

interesting video..... look at the title. Is it my imagination or is he shooting people thru walls in the 2nd game?
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2018 1:04 am  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

what the hell is pulse talking about on youtube about me not knowing the differents between binocs and a sniper scope lmao... i swear that kid is alittle slow lmao... when yankee was using his G3 i used my binocs then when he switched to sniper i switched to sniper to use my scope that kid does not know how to read and watch a spec video or something lmao... I think it be best for bnt that pulse just dont type at all.

blank.png Sabre
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Nov 23, 2018 6:03 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

hey black-ice.... you have ZERO proof of who is doing everything, you said it yourself. So if it makes you feel better to blame someone... go ahead and blame me cause your word means shit to anyone. The guys in RS think you and your squad is a joke. 90% of the BNT squad run cheats, the proof is slowly coming to light. I personally know if 9 people who vowed to take donw BNT and any other squad they will happen to startup. And yes you have a total of 3 moles in your squad. When you treat squad members like shit they tend not to care about you. its sad you are hypnotics mother but you sit on TS talking about how much of a worthless daughter she is... Wont take care of her kids, wont clean the house...let alone her own bedroom. do you need to hear your voice on the recording?. you can thank that stupid cocksucker dope for all of the recordings.

usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 23, 2018 10:57 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

That RealSoldiers Teamspeak video must of struck a nerve lmao

All you bnt members think im pissed cause i got banned from BnT thats far from it...Its the way pulse and bigsmoke went about doing it to get me banned... Using my name and talking trash in your server in open chat so others will believe it was really me doing the talking... So i dont get pissed off i get even ive delt with fly by night squads like bnt for years. You try and set me up or talk shit to me or XCS it comes back 10 times worse for you.

usa.png McGyver
XCS Leader
XCS Leader

PostPosted: Nov 25, 2018 5:31 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

Pulsifi3d wrote (View Post):

Hey everyone how about this he was allowed back in bnt server because Sabre over here was attacking creating drama with MCG/Ksses in bnt server. So deal was they can't use xcs tags or real names. The second we got our ts passworded and Ksses didn't get the password asap she came in with Ksses-XCS- then we waited to see if you MCG would follow her or THINK FIRST. You took the bait and fell into the trap and got yourself banned this time all by yourself. You brought more drama and look you brought more now with this topic. You couldn't just accept the apology and go along with using ur vpn to play on the server? I don't change my name anymore Dope is my permanent name. Just and F fucking YI dipshit Sabre has been using every Name I try to stick too, and runs into FAS and other server to cheat with it. So there that is why I have changed my name SO FUCKING MUCH!!!

Hmmm you guys havnt figured out that it was your own squad admin caution using his vpn's attacking me ? Same crap he tryed pulling over at TTB walking thru wall and teleporting and constant taunting me before he was BnT BigSmoke... c'mon now not that hard to figure out. Like i said before BnT brought all this drama on to themselves.

blank.png Sabre
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Nov 26, 2018 1:58 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

The 1st day I played in the BnT server Pulsifi3d tried to troll me... when myself and hypnotic did it to him, he got pissed, left the squad and threatened to commit suicide. When we stopped and left him alone he reverted back to trolling me and added mcgyver into it also. It's looking like a visit to Harlingen TX is needed. Pulsifi3d thinks he can be anyone's ass but from his pics, he can't beat a cobwebs ass. I'm curious as to how he will run his mouth if someone is in his face.

Last edited by Sabre on Dec 10, 2018 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

blank.png Pulsifi3d
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2018 5:23 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

Last edited by Pulsifi3d on Jan 01, 2019 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

blank.png Sabre
Guests
Guests

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2018 8:44 pm  Post subject: No icon Re: BnT Squad setting me up Reply with quote

youre right i did sent that pic to hypnotic cause we BOTH were making up a story for you.... If i hit on ALL women on BHD then why havent i hit on ksses or cokesgirl?.... also, i have no idea who tripwire is or his daughter or her boyfriend.... you really need to get out of the make believe world.

BTW, i made up so many stories just for you sweet cheeks.... enjoy.

Shit HAS stopped but since you decided to run your mouth, congrats you just restarted everything with me. I hope you enjoy it.

Xtreme Combat Soldiers Forum Index ::  DFBHD General Chat ::  BnT Squad setting me up
Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next

Time synchronized with the forum server time
Jump to: